Skip to main content
Topic: Merry Christmas everyone (Read 4112 times) previous topic - next topic

Merry Christmas everyone

I had hoped to be about 15 or so hours earlier than this, but my internet link has been incredibly unreliable for nearly a day.

Anyhow:
[move]MERRY CHRISTMAS[/move]

everyone.

May God richly bless you all and may you all have a very happy and propserous new year.
I plays 'Bones, crumpets, coronets, floosgals, youfonymums 'n tubies.

Re: Merry Christmas everyone

Reply #1
and the same right back at you!

[move]God jul ![/move]

Reply #3
Indeed !  Merry Christmas to all.
Rich.

Reply #4
Writing this on Christmas morning. Not exactly a white Christmas here in southern Oregon, but there is heavy frost on everything; the temperature dipped to 24oF last night (that would be about -5oC, for those outside the US). We will be traveling to a daughter's house about an hour and a half away for Christmas dinner, but right now it's just us two old fogeys here at the house, beside the still-laden tree. Sat down at the piano and played through a number of Christmas carols and Mel Torme's "Christmas Song;" wrapped the presents for the grandkids we'll see this afternoon. It's been a difficult year to get into the Christmas spirit, but I think I'm finally there. Thanks, Lawrie, for starting this thread....and....

Merry Christmas to all.

Bill

P.S. Seserine, I like your piece. Didn't know you were only 14 years old. Impressive!

Reply #5
From perhaps one of the oldest contributors, here in England, the happiest of Christmases and a good new year to all of you.

Tony ( in my 87th year)

Reply #6
And Merry Christmas from Fenwick Parva, 25 miles north of Spokane, WA. USA where the snow has all melted but it is cold, 25° F. My son Ian and computer guru is also here collecting un-employment from his last gig with Microsoft in Seattle. He is working on his own projects now.

Carl
Carl Bangs
Fenwick Parva Press
Registered user since 1995

Reply #7
Holiday Greetings from Massachusetts. May the joys of the season be with you and yours today and every day.

Regards
Keith
Illigitimi Non Carborundum

Reply #8
Merry Christmas from Cheshire in England :)