Skip to main content
Topic: NWC 2 Latest Version (Read 5594 times) previous topic - next topic

NWC 2 Latest Version

What is the latest version of NWC 2?
When I access Noteworthy Softare from my NWC2 Help icon, I am told thatI have the latest version, but when I try to open some recent items from the Scriptorium I am told that it requires a later version - 2.5?

Tony

Re: NWC 2 Latest Version

Reply #1
Tony, you are using the latest published version. The items from the Scriptorium with the spinning 2.5 are from the beta version that many of us have been using and testing as part of the development process.  You should only use the beta version if you are content that you may come across some problems that need to be reported and resolved.

You can get the beta version from here in the forum. You can install both the latest published version as well as the beta version on your PC

Go to this area in the forum

https://forum.noteworthycomposer.com/?topic=7323.0
Rich.

Reply #2
For those who wish to view and/or hear NWC 2.5 files, the NWC Viewer 2.5 Beta is free and available to all.
Registered user since 1996

Reply #3
I tried to download the latest version at offered forum page but I got this message:

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

So I tried to upgrade my membership at License Authorization page but I am only 1.75 registered user and after filling form I have only access to NWC 2.1. My question is:

- is NWC 2.5 beta available ? (I need it to enter breves)
- is available for 1.75 users too ?
- may I upgrade my membership at NWC site ?

Thank you

Reply #4
- is NWC 2.5 beta available ? (I need it to enter breves)
It is available to any NWC version 2 user who has at least a "NWC2 User" membership in this forum

- is available for 1.75 users too ?

No, I don't believe so. You need to upgrade NoteWorthy Composer to version 2 and then upgrade your membership by following the links in this forum.  You will need your NWC2 Licence authenticity.

- may I upgrade my membership at NWC site ?
You can upgrade your version 1.75 NoteWorthy Composer at the NWC site .
http://www.noteworthysoftware.com/composer/upgrade.htm

Once upgraded, you can then upgrade your membership by following links in this forum.
Rich.