Skip to main content
Topic: NoteWorthy Composer 2 is now available (Read 61511 times) previous topic - next topic

NoteWorthy Composer 2 is now available

We have released NoteWorthy Composer 2. It is now generally available. You can find purchase and upgrade instructions on our home page.

Our web site is currently a mosaic of information tidbits applying to NoteWorthy Composer Version 1 and/or Version 2. We will be improving on this situation in the coming days. Thanks for your patience.

Re: NoteWorthy Composer 2 is now available

Reply #1
Congratulations Eric!

Reply #2
And still only $49 for newbies.  Wow.

Well done, Eric!

Reply #3
Are payment options available for someone without a credit card?

Reply #4
I would recommend waiting for the NWC2 evaluation.

Reply #5
I've been a Noteworthy user since 1996, and have been waiting (less and less) patiently for NWC2's release.  Needless to say, I have placed an order, and await the e-mail to let me download it!  For fifteen dollars (about £8 sterling) it's a good investment!  I'll keep in touch with how I get on with it.

Reply #6
Bob,
  As an 85 year old user, first of NWC and then of the developing NWC2, I am sure that you will find NWC 2 easier and better than NWC!

Tony

Reply #7
Congratulations on the official release! I know you have been working at this for quite a while. I've just realised that NWC has been in my world for literally more than half of my life - I'm a different person now than the twelve-year-old my parents first bought this for, but I could never thank you enough for the way in which you have allowed my passion for music to grow up with me. Best of luck for the launch of Version 2 - may it be as influential to other young people as its predecessor was with me.

Kind regards,
Neeraj

Reply #8
Hi, Neeraj -

Haven't heard from you in a while.  Did you finish your studies?  I see you have a new login (1 post to date).  Good to see you back posting.

John

Reply #9
I ordered it yesterday and I am already in love.