Skip to main content
Topic: I Had this Program Ordered 2 years ago and yet to recieve it !! (Read 10154 times) previous topic - next topic

I Had this Program Ordered 2 years ago and yet to recieve it !!

[move]I have Writen Multiple e-mails reguarding my Order and Have yet recieved this Product [/move]

What is up with the Customer Service here do I need to Blog where to Download this for free to everyone???? and post it on the Web where you can get it in multiple places... this is rediculus  I paid for this CD and yet to recieve it... it is bad when I pay for a Program and have to search the internet to find it for free.... So when is someone going to send Me my CD so I am happy and get what I Paid for???[/b][/u]

Re: I Had this Program Ordered 2 years ago and yet to recieve it !!

Reply #1
[move]I have Writen Multiple e-mails reguarding my Order and Have yet recieved this Product [/move]

What is up with the Customer Service here do I need to Blog where to Download this for free to everyone???? and post it on the Web where you can get it in multiple places... this is rediculus  I paid for this CD and yet to recieve it... it is bad when I pay for a Program and have to search the internet to find it for free.... So when is someone going to send Me my CD so I am happy and get what I Paid for???[/b][/u]

[move]E-mail Me at rencius_hobar_ar_ca@yahoo.com if you want more info !![/move]

Reply #2
I found this here:

Note Worthy Artware Inc

Appears in the Category:  
Computer Software

Fuquay Varina, NC 27526

[move](919) 557-5794[/move]

any Confermation this is thier Phone Number ???

Poor Customer Service !!

Reply #3
[move]I have Writen Multiple e-mails reguarding my Order and Have yet recieved this Product[/move]
[/color]

E-mail Me at [glow=red,2,300]rencius_hobar_ar_ca@yahoo.com[/glow] if you want more info !!

Note Worthy Artware Inc

Appears in the Category:  
Computer Software

Fuquay Varina, NC 27526

[glow=red,2,300](919) 557-5794[/glow]
[/color]

any Confermation this is thier Phone Number ???

Re: Poor Customer Service !!

Reply #4
So send a PM to support...
I plays 'Bones, crumpets, coronets, floosgals, youfonymums 'n tubies.

Reply #5
Your duplicate topics were merged.

Re: Poor Customer Service !!

Reply #6
I have sent them a lot of Emils saying I never recieved this !!! AND I YET TO GET THEM TO send IT TO ME

Reply #7
We have received three e-mails from you, each of which was given a swift reply (no more than 4 hours elapsed between any of your e-mails and our replies).

Mail Me a Current CD and I am happy is all I ASK !

Reply #8
I have more then that that has not been replied too all I ask is to be sent my Product CD with current version as I have never recieved it

Reply #9
We have now received a fourth e-mail from you. We replied immediately with our resolution to your problem.

I requested the Current Version to be Mailed to me

Reply #10
I requested the the [glow=red,2,300]Current Version[/glow] to be Mailed to Me on CD sence I never recieved it... now I get offered the OLD version I will have to upgrade anyhow
why not just send Me current CD???

[glow=red,2,300]Customer Service seems to lack here[/glow] ..???

Or is it just Me??

Version 1.75c CD

Reply #11
The version 1.75c CD which contains

* NoteWorthy Composer 1.75c (32-bit)
    * NoteWorthy Composer 1.75b (16-bit)
    * NoteWorthy Player 1.75b (16-bit and 32-bit)
    * NoteWorthy Composer Browser Plug-in (32-bit)
    * NoteWorthy Composer Winamp Plug-in (32-bit)
    * User's Guide in *.pdf format
    * NoteWorthy Composer Offline Forum

Your registration authenticity certificate

Reply #12
I ordered my Noteworthy CD in December 2002 and received it fairly promptly, the only  fault being that our country's Customs demanded a hefty duty to be paid before I could get it.
  Since then I have regularly up-dated it and also obtained version  2 and its updates with no difficulty whatsoever.  Yes, it would be nice to receive the very latest ion a CD but with a program thst is continually being improved and developed, a new CD would soon be out of date.
As a community we all try to be pleasant and polite to each other; I find that you get better service that way rather than by complaining bitterly!

Tony

Reply #13
Or is it just Me??
Yes, I suspect so. Version 1.75c is the current version, and you seem to have that.  Version 2.24 is a beta test of version 2, which has not been released for sale yet.  If I read the version 2 information page correctly http://www.noteworthysoftware.com/nwc2/, the beta version 2 is simply not available on CD.  You have to have a legitimate 1.75 CD, and then you can download the version 2 beta test.

As a community we all try to be pleasant and polite to each other; I find that you get better service that way rather than by complaining bitterly!
Amen. 

Well I think anyone can be bitter in this situation

Reply #14
I Have E-mailed them over the past 2 years and I get responses like this...

(without Personal Data of mine included)

This was sent to them on July 8th, 2007 with no response at all

I still have not Gotten this Product CD
at this address:
                      My Address

NoteWorthy Support <support@noteworthysoftware.com> wrote:

Hi:

>Order ID: XXXXX

This order was placed from our web site. The person placing the order
    requested that the product be shipped to:

My Name
    My Address
    City, State, Zip
    USA

The product package for this order was shipped via US Mail on 12 July 2006
    (5 days ago).

Regards,

Eric,

Note --  this was still my reply to them being sent a year after I bought it by Me with no response until I found it downloaded for free on the Net...
then I stopped E-mailing them as much as I had one off the net... sence I was a Paying customer it was easier to find it free on the net then to get Customer support to get with me on this matter... now they say they give me a Year Old CD not current one they mail out ... and develpers wonder why people put this type of product on the Net for free because lack of Customer support in the issue.

Reply #15
Hmm, looks to me like they sent you the current CD (V1.75 IS the current shipping version, and has been since BEFORE you placed your order) and it got lost in the mail.

If the US mail loses a package it is hardly the fault of Noteworthy Software.
I plays 'Bones, crumpets, coronets, floosgals, youfonymums 'n tubies.

Reply #16
Please read again my post, and look at Lawrie's last post.Do they not answer all your complaints? If not then I fear that we as a community may not be abe to help you much further.

Tony