Skip to main content
Topic: Show latest posts at the top  (Read 4211 times) previous topic - next topic

Show latest posts at the top

Did you know that you can change your own settings so that you see the latest posts at the very top of each subject rather than ploughing through all the previous posts.
Go to Profile / Look and Layout Preferences  and tick "Show most recent posts at the top"

(Can't you tell I've only just found it - lol )
Rich.

Re: Show latest posts at the top

Reply #2
But when I click on Profile it does not mention those preferences.

Tony

Reply #4
Regular members do not have access to most of the profile options. If you upgrade your account to NWC2 Tester, then you have access to the full compliment of profile options.

Reply #5
Regular members do not have access to most of the profile options. If you upgrade your account to NWC2 Tester, then you have access to the full compliment of profile options.
Yeah, Eric, why can't we? Why don't you make ALL of the profile option accessible to ANY regular "Member"? On most other forums, MOST, if not ALL, of the profile options are accessible to ANY regular "Member"! And besides that, it is VERY LIKELY that the default settings of SMF allow any regular "Member" to access ALL of the profiles options and have no time limit for message-editing!

Reply #6
Maybe you should go to bed earlier, judging by the time of your post. And think more clearly as a result, saving us unnecessary Why's and saving yourself unanswered questions.
(You will notice that I answered TO your question, but I did not answer any of your questions. And DON'T ask why!)