Code: [Select · Download]
Modify Profile
---------------
Account Related Settings
Forum Profile Information
Look and Layout Preferences
Notifications and Email
Personal Message Options

And how can I add my age to my profile? Right now I don't know how...

Re: profile options?

Reply #1
This is because you are not an upgraded member. You must be a NWC2 Tester for those special profile options. Do you have the NWC CD? Did you order it from NoteWorthy Software? If you answered yes to both of these, then you can have those special profile options!!! If you have the CD, you are eligible to the public preview of NWC 2. Please go here https://www.noteworthysoftware.com/nwc2upg/. You can then enter your account info and get NWC2. If you don't want NWC2, but just want the special profile options in the forum you are discussing about, keep going in the eligibility wizard, and enter your forum account name and password. You will then be a NWC2 tester!!!! You will have all those special profile options!!!! Good Luck.
joshers2005

Reply #2
Oh, and I forgot, If you aren't a registered user, then there is nothing I can do for you. Maybe Eric can buy you a FREE copy of the NWC CD, if you stop acting like you did in the previous forum topics, and beg him into giving you one. If not, too bad.
[glow=red,2,300]No NWC CD = No Special Profile Options![/glow]
It's simple as that.
joshers2005

Reply #3
Oh, and I forgot, If you aren't a registered user, then there is nothing I can do for you. Maybe Eric can buy you a FREE copy of the NWC CD, if you stop acting like you did in the previous forum topics, and beg him into giving you one. If not, too bad.
[glow=red,2,300]No NWC CD = No Special Profile Options![/glow]
It's simple as that.
Bycgan an? No, hit is to giefan an, for þæt Eric is þe þes NWC ordfruma. And hit hwy is þe þæt andwyrdedest me, Josh? Hwy naht Eric?

Reply #5
Bycgan an? No, hit is to giefan an, for þæt Eric is þe þes NWC ordfruma. And hit hwy is þe þæt andwyrdedest me, Josh? Hwy naht Eric?
Sorry I was joking with you like that..I just wanted to let you know that if you buy the CD, you can get those options. BTW, was does that mean, is it German, Polish, Dutch, Italian, Pakistanian, Japanese?????
joshers2005

Reply #6
Sorry I was joking with you like that..I just wanted to let you know that if you buy the CD, you can get those options. BTW, was does that mean, is it German, Polish, Dutch, Italian, Pakistanian, Japanese?????
It means "'Buy one'? No, it's 'give one', because Eric is the author of NWC. And why is it you that answered me, Josh? Why not Eric?". And it's actually Old English, but because I wasn't exactly following the grammar of Old English, there should be many mistakes, in either the grammar or the words used.

Reply #7
I answered you because I wanted to let you know I am now in control of the forum and Eric is gone......NOT!!!!!!! LOL Just Kidding..OK..I really answered you because I like to help people on the forum..same as you and all the other forumers (LOL..I like that word). I helped you by letting you know that if you buy the CD (or if you have it) you can get all those profile options. That's all. Do you have the CD?? Reply me saying that you do or you don't..OK?
joshers2005

Reply #8
_