Skip to main content
Topic: Can additional SongInfo fields be added? (Read 1457 times) previous topic - next topic

Can additional SongInfo fields be added?

A title that exceeds the width of the score's margins is not centered on the page, but begins left margin edge and runs off past the right margin.  Other than changing the font size to make it fit as a solution, is there any way to either wrap and center the title text or add additional SongInfo fields below the title (for a sub-title field etc.), or below the author and lyricist line at the top of the page?  Also, can the author and lyricist fields be made to print at the bottom of the page instead of the top.  Please pardon if this has been covered before.... I did a search of the forum and didn't see anything pertinent to the query.

Re: Can additional SongInfo fields be added?

Reply #1
There are two plugins available for doing this: PageTxtMaestro.nw and MarkupPage.rg. There are instructions for each of these plugins on their respective pages.

Re: Can additional SongInfo fields be added?

Reply #2
Thanks!  I can figure out the PageMaestro and PageTxt okay, but the MarkupPage I haven't quite gotten my head around yet.