Skip to main content
Topic: i am getting message this copy was not created by the evaluation program (Read 4045 times) previous topic - next topic

i am getting message this copy was not created by the evaluation program

Hi Friends ,

I had created many fnwc files , and after some problem I had formatted my pc , now when I am trying to play that files again its showing me the message " this copy was not created by the evaluation program or it has been corrupted, it cannot be loaded by the evaluation edition of the program.

Before creating the files I had made the evaluation program a registered one by using the cracks from the web.

But now I am helpless as there are many files I have created and i am not able to edit or open any of them.

Kindly help me this is very urgent. How can I open and edit the files .pleasssseeeeeeeeeeeee help me.

Re: i am getting message this copy was not created by the evaluation program

Reply #1
I had made the evaluation program a registered one by using the cracks from the web.
What a cheek!!!
You wont find much sympathy here!

Reply #2
How can I open and edit the files

Buy the program.

Reply #3
I'm part of a small software-team trying to make available high quality software for a reasonable/affordable price.

You cannot possibly fathom how very much your post has brightened up my day.

Thank you !!!!!!
Alvatrus

Reply #4
We're on the same boat, piano11. I've gotten the same message.
David has already posted the correct answer, but I'm sure that you want to open with the evaluation program.

I want to ask you these two questions -

1. Did you install nwc2 without downloading into your folder before format?
   (If you say 'yes', there's no way to open with the evaluation one.)

2. If your answer is no, do you still have setup.exe file in your computer (or your folder)?
   (If you say 'no', there's no way to open with the evaluation one.)

Is your answer is 'yes' in question 2, then follow these sentesces -

• Uninstall nwc2 what you're using now.
  • Install what you have.
  • Open your file.

Then your file will be opened, but the files which created by the program that you're using now won't be opened by recently installed one.

Sesirine.

p.s. My opinion is my magic.(Can't you understand? Go to the page "https://forum.noteworthycomposer.com/?PHPSESSID=l24gij6j00atfuku0ago1l9f6k&topic=6875.0".)
NWC User since 2008

Reply #5
This topic is now locked. Those looking for support for cracked software should go elsewhere.