Skip to main content
Topic: Lyrics problem with beam note (Read 2602 times) previous topic - next topic

Lyrics problem with beam note

The I ad lyrics to a staff whit beamed notes I got two words under the beamed notes, lyrics will not recognise that the notes is have a beam.

Example on Swedish:

Vid Bet - le - hem en vin - ter - natt This is the text to type in i lyrics

Vid Bet-le - hem en vin-ter-natt This is example 1 snap008.jpg
Vid _ Bet-le - hem en _ vin-ter-natt This give correct result snap010.jpg

Re: Lyrics problem with beam note

Reply #1
Jag tror att problemet kommer att lösa det du väljer noter som inte borde ha ett ord bifogas sedan ändrar notera egenskaper <<Lyric stavelse - Aldrig>>.
I think your problem will be solved it you select the notes that should not have a word attached, then change note properties to <<Lyric Syllable - Never>>.

Du kan ändra noteringen egenskaper genom att markera meddelandet och trycka Control-E.
You can alter the note properties by highlighting the note and pressing Control-E.  

Reply #2
Using a beam to indicate multiple notes for a lyric syllable is the old-fashioned way and is not supported by NW. To achieve the  equivalent (modern) effect you'll need to slur the notes appropriately.

Reply #3
Tack för info David det fungerade. Jag är inte själv musiker använder NWC till husbehov det är ett programs som är väl värt pengarna som det kostar.

Thanks David and Peter for the info, that abut the beam I didn't know because I'm not a musician I only use this priceworth program for my one needs