Skip to main content
Topic: The "Snap Pizzicato" aka "Bartok Pizzicato" (Read 6926 times) previous topic - next topic

The "Snap Pizzicato" aka "Bartok Pizzicato"

Hi everyone, I am not so sure if you heard of a "Snap Pizzicato" or a "Bartok Pizzicato", there's a picture of it....

<Image Link>

Wikipedia said:
On a stringed instrument, a note played by stretching a string away from the frame of the instrument and letting it go, making it "snap" against the frame. Also known as a Bartók pizzicato.

When I saw this a few days ago I thought it was interesting to use it.

I think NWC should start doing more of these interesting things or otherwise.