Skip to main content
Topic: voice ?? (Read 2337 times) previous topic - next topic

voice ??

Hello, I am new to your forums. I have used Noteworthy for only a couple of songs I wrote and have just updated to version c.

I am wanting to place the song "Faith In My Heart" on the memorial I wrote for my Mother, who recently passed away. I cannot find the song (only found lyrics) to download for this. Thus, I am attempting to find another way to place this music. I thought I might compose it on Noteworthy and add my voice; but do not find a way to do this. Is there a way?  If so, I would appreciate someone telling me how to get this done. If not, I would appreciate knowing that too.

Thank you.
Jodie

I have just tried to "track" this thread so I will be notified when someone posts to it; but cannot find it in the "additional options". Is there a way?

Re: voice ??

Reply #1
Jodie,

I see that you have had no response yet to your pleas.  I just wish that I could help you, but I cannot.
    However, I have found in the past on several occasions that members of the forums are very helpful and patient so do not despair

Tony

Re: voice ??

Reply #2
G'day Jodie,
I assume you're asking if NWC can record your voice - the answer is no.  However, if you create the notation and get it playing the way you want, you can then record it using something like the free digital audio editor "Audacity" (available from http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_of_search=soft&type_of_search=soft&words=audacity).

With audacity you can then playback the resulting recording and record your voice over it as an additional track - gives you lots of attempts to get it right :)

If you search the forum you'll find references to creating mp3's & etc. - can't look 'em up for you now, I have someone picking me up in a minute or so and still have to get ready...
I plays 'Bones, crumpets, coronets, floosgals, youfonymums 'n tubies.