Skip to main content
Topic: . (Read 3831 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Alternative handwritten-style music fonts available for purchase!!!

Reply #1
This is the first, and hopefully the last,  time someone has tried to make money in this forum. 

I would hope NWC deletes this spam. 

We help each other for free in this community.  Those of us who are so inclined share our inventions, and it is very bad form to advertise a product for sale here.

Re: Alternative handwritten-style music fonts available for purchase!!!

Reply #2
Thank you David! I see that this thread was read 26 times now, and you are the only one who responded. Not to chide anyone, I too was unable to respond to the audacity. The greatest thing about this forum that I have found is the unabashed willingness of others to give of their time and knowledge freely in an effort to help others. I know that I am indebted to many for their input and patience when I needed it, and I have gleaned so much just from others inquires. We are bombarded with adverts from every other angle in this world. This should not be one more area of assault. I was surprised to think that NWC would allow such a thing to get by, but I guess it would be impossible to detect such a thing ahead of time. Anyhow, I applaud your response.

Re:

Reply #3
Great it's gone !

Thanks
Rich.