Skip to main content
Topic: Itrees available from the Scriptorium (Read 50721 times) previous topic - next topic

Itrees available from the Scriptorium

The NoteWorthy Scriptorium currently has three Itree files supplied by users.

These can be downloaded from http://nwc-scriptorium.org/helpful.html#Itree.

The following are available :

Jeux, supplied by Andrew Purdam
Roland Edirol Orchestral VSTi/DXi instrument Itree, supplied by Ertugrul iNANC.
and
Stefan's Cathedral Pipe Organ Instrument Itree,  supplied by Cliff Bohnson.
Rich.

Re: Itrees available from the Scriptorium

Reply #1
I downloaded the Stefan's Cathedral Organ nwcitree and saved it to the right folder of NWC. I try to change the Itree in NWC and it tells me this file is invalid. What's wrong with it?

Reply #2
... it tells me this file is invalid. What's wrong with it?
The file (scpo.nwcitree) loads into NWC2 for me. It lists all the stops, but most of the Bank assignments are incorrect. They all show up as Bank MSB: 80.

I can fix it and attach it here if you like. I will be working blind as I don't have the SoundFont, but assuming that all the lines between Bank(81,0) and Bank(82,0), etc. need to have ,Bank(81,0) appended to them and the Bank(nn,0) lines need to be commented out.
Registered user since 1996

Reply #3
I downloaded the Stefan's Cathedral Organ nwcitree and saved it to the right folder of NWC. I try to change the Itree in NWC and it tells me this file is invalid. What's wrong with it?

Please note that the Stefan's Cathedral Organ nwcitree file available from the Scriptorium has been corrected and now functions properly.
Rich.

Re:Noteworthy composer 2 for windows 7 in different languages

Reply #4
I'm hoping someone can help me with my problem:

I'm in a choir, and I'm trying to read my music online to practice for my next song. I do use korean for the notes, and after I changed computer to windows 7, the computer won't read the  korean fonts anymore. Can someone help? I'm using "noteworthy composer 2.1"

Thanks

Reply #5
It may be you need to install the Korean fonts into the computer..?  Perhaps they were lost in the upgrade.
I plays 'Bones, crumpets, coronets, floosgals, youfonymums 'n tubies.

Reply #6
Instrument trees are typically used to document Sound Fonts.

The "Itrees available from the Scriptorium" are primarily in English, except those dealing with organ stops, which traditionally keep the language used by the organ that was sampled to make the sound font.
Registered user since 1996

Reply #7
Do you still have access to your old PC?  If so, copy the fonts from the \windows\fonts folder on the old PC to a usb stick and then install them on your new PC.  Windows 7 may be using different fonts to the earlier version of Windows you were using.  Does NWC2 support the full Unicode range?  Or is it only up to CHR$(255)?  If the latter case then this could be another reason for the incorrect display.  Pehaps NWC Support could claify the last point.

Reply #8
So far NWC is not Unicode.