Skip to main content
Topic: NWC 2 Public Preview 1a (Read 3379 times) previous topic - next topic

NWC 2 Public Preview 1a

When the clock strikes midnight and the date passes to 02 September 2004 on your system, you will be told that your current Public Preview 1 copy of NWC 2 is quite old. After you press OK, NWC 2 will start as normal, but a browser window will also open up to our web site. We recommend that you simply follow the instructions from there to acquire the next preview release of NWC 2, which is Preview 1a.

This new release includes:

• audible sounding of notes (optionally) as they are entered from the computer keyboard or mouse
  • efficient note chase during play back, requiring much less CPU load
  • automatic reuse of an existing NWC 2 instance
  • play back start delay (count down, in seconds)
When acquiring this release, you do not need to uninstall your old copy of NWC 2. We recommend that you simply install this new version into the same location as your currently existing copy (this happens by default).

Goto NoteWorthy Composer 2 Start Page >>

Re: NWC 2 Public Preview 1a

Reply #1
it is possible to run multiple copies of "NWC2 Viewer 1.1", but not possible in "NWC2 Viewer 1.1b"

Reply #2
Take a look at Tools, Options.

Reply #3
Wow, these changes are cool.
I can't wait 'til the real NWC 2 is released so I can try them...

Reply #4
Installed the new release and all is well.  Great job again Eric.  One question though.  While I like the new audible sounding of notes feature and I don't want to sound too greedy wishing for more as it was just released, I was wondering if there is or will/could be a menu or keyboard shortcut to toggle the feature on and off.  Just looking for a lazy way to do it instead of having to go to Tools | Options | MIDI tab.

Reply #5
I'm user of Noteworthy Composer this new version is coming out great!:) I can't wait to see the Final.