Skip to main content
Topic: select and delete several measures (Read 3248 times) previous topic - next topic

select and delete several measures

Hi
I m looking the way to select several mesures and delete them without the good old tip to delete the 150 mesures I want to delete track per track ?

the same for insertion, if i want to insert on the whole score 1 ou more measures (for example if i miss to write 1 ou 2)

thx
(donarnoxx@mail.ru)  remove the xx

Re: select and delete several measures

Reply #1
You can select a group of measures for many purposes by going to one end of the group and while holding down the shift key press the <- or -> to select one object or also hold down Ctrl to select a measure at a time.  You can change a common attribute of everything selected or delete it or cut it.
Since 1998

Reply #2
I think Arnaud may be asking if he can delete a range of measures in several staves at once.  Unfortunately at present this can not be done.

Such a facility would be useful and has been submitted to the wishlist.

Stephen

Reply #3
thank you Stephen

you 've answered my question.. I was too estonished not to read anything about it in the help

so wait next version to be able to select many measures on several tracks....

arnaud

Reply #4
I have returned from the year 2007, and NWC 2.0 does everything you want, and then some. Wait till you see it.
(I tried to bring it back with me, but all non-organic matter was destroyed while I was in the time stream.)
In the meantime, keep hitting that wishlist!