Skip to main content
Topic: French Version - is one available? (Read 4658 times) previous topic - next topic

French Version - is one available?

This was asked several years ago, and I wonder whether things have changed.  I live in France and many of my French friends would use the software if it were available in their mother tongue.

Re: French Version - is one available?

Reply #1
Also, will this software by available for computers that only speak Macintosh?  The conductor of our community orchestra doesn't have a Windows PC and can't do anything with something I transcribed for him.
Since 1998

Reply #2
At this time, the only way I know of porting NWC output to a Macintosh would be a midi file (for performance) plus a PDF or PostScript file (for visual output).

On the French-language issue, I haven't heard anything recently. Hopefully one of those involved with the project will see this thread.

Reply #3
A french translation of the user manual was started a year ago. I was in charge of one chapter already done.
The boss was Yves Grasset working in Switzerland but I have note received answer to my emails for at least 6 months.
Has anyone heard where he is now?