Skip to main content
Topic: Yamaha PSR-340 (Read 6469 times) previous topic - next topic

Yamaha PSR-340

This is the first time I've been to this message board, but it seems that everyone is very helpful.  Let me explain my situation.  My friend and I recorded some music on the forementioned keyboard at his mother's house and managed to hold onto the floppy disk recording.  Is there a way to play it on my computer as midi?  It is saved as a .340 extention file.  Is there a special program I need to use?  They no longer own that keyboard anymore and I wouldn't really like to buy one at this point.  Any replies to me by e-mail would be very appreciated.  Thanks,

Corinthian

crynthyn@aol.com

Re: Yamaha PSR-340

Reply #2
Thanks for the reply!  Now I can add it to the music we have right now instead of it being lost in the clutter of my computer desk.

-Corinthian

Reply #3
what's wierd about the converter is that when I try to play it on the windows media player it won't work, but when I open it up using Sibelius (cool midi program) it actually works.

--The Corinthian

Reply #6
How did you manage to record to a floppy? I can record to the 340 memory but not to a floppy. What setting, etc do I need to use to record to a floppy?

Reply #7
The utility you have for the psr340 will not work in windows xp, do you have any suggestions how to convert my work from UF to midi with windows xp? Thank you