Skip to main content
Topic: Multiple Licences? (Read 4044 times) previous topic - next topic

Multiple Licences?

Hi,
I'd like to purchase Noteworthy for my school. How much do multiple licences cost? How much for 5, or 20 copies?
Is there a password protect feature when you save the music files?
I will check back on Monday.
I look forward to your reply.
Kind Regards,
Andrew Summers.

Re: Multiple Licences?

Reply #3
I'd like to know wether it's possible to group commands outside a site, e.g.:
I'm in a music school and want my students to work _at home_ with NWC. Does site license apply?
If not, is there a group reduction?

Thank you in advance.

Reply #4
The site license is intended for a single organization with multiple computers and simultaneous users, but with a single administrator. We don't currently offer a group rate, essentially because all of our systems are geared towards a single payer that is the license holder (or beneficiary). We have priced the program in such a way that it is intended to be affordable to the individual, as well as a larger organization.

Reply #5
$49 is an unbelievably low price for an application as flexible and useful and easy to use as NoteWorthy Composer.  Look up site licenses for, say, Sibelius or Finale (more bells and whistles but mostly only those an arranger scoring for films would use, and inferior MIDI import and screen playback IMO as well) and when you recover from the sticker shock, buy NWC2.

Reply #6
I am a sole user, but before signing up to Noteworthy I tried more than 10 demonstration versions of other programs. In terms of usefulness and value for money, Noteworthy could not be beaten. It is a bargain.

Tony