Re: Force a Page Break?
Reply #1 –
Yep, there is a mechanism in NWC especially for this:
- Immediately after the last bar line where you want to start the new page press <]>* to initiate a boundary change.
- On the "Boundary" tab you'll see at the bottom a radio button for forcing a new system, click it.
- Beside this there is a check box to start a new page (this is greyed out unless the radio button is clicked), check it.
- voila, new page is forced.
* you can also go through the menu system:
| Insert | Boundary Change...