Skip to main content
Topic: Touchpad scrolling not working (Read 2234 times) previous topic - next topic

Touchpad scrolling not working

Not sure if tech support visits these forums or if I need to email somebody else, but I've got an issue.

I've upgraded my computer to a 2-in-1 tablet PC and I have just started using NWC on it and noticed one major problem - in the music editing environment, I cannot use my touchpad to scroll through the music (two-finger scrolling), forcing me to use left and right arrows or the scroll bar across the bottom to move. This issue is unique to NWC as every other program I've tested seems to be scrolling properly. My drivers are all up to date as well.

For the technical side, I'm on a Samsung Galaxy Book 12 (model SM-W720NTKBXAR). It has a keyboard cover case with a touchpad. I'm running Windows 10 Home (build 17134) and NWC version 2.75.a.2 (which I believe may be a newer version than I had on my old PC, so that's possibly a problem?)

Re: Touchpad scrolling not working

Reply #1
This is not of much help - but just to report that two fingered scrolling works on my laptop and I'm using the latest Noteworthy version (2.75.a.2)  with windows 10 (build 17134)

Rich.

Reply #2
I have NWC installed on my Microsoft Surface Pro (original model) running Windows 10 Pro. On the keyboard touchpad, I can scroll vertically with a two-finger gesture, but not horizontally. However, I can do two-finger scrolling on the touch screen in both directions (and this is much more convenient than the touchpad). Have you tried the two-finger gestures on your Galaxy Book's screen?

Reply #3
I have NWC installed on my Microsoft Surface Pro (original model) running Windows 10 Pro. On the keyboard touchpad, I can scroll vertically with a two-finger gesture, but not horizontally. However, I can do two-finger scrolling on the touch screen in both directions (and this is much more convenient than the touchpad). Have you tried the two-finger gestures on your Galaxy Book's screen?

Looks like scrolling works on the screen. Hadn't thought of that. Odd that the touchpad doesn't work though. I'm going to have to get used to this quirk, unless NWC tech support can figure it out