Skip to main content
Topic: Upgrade to 2.75 on Windows 7 (Read 2749 times) previous topic - next topic

Upgrade to 2.75 on Windows 7

I just upgraded from NW 2.1 to 2.75 on Windows 7 and I am having trouble with the Insert Tool Bar.  The icons are missing and when you hover over the button it shows what it is but when you click on it it does not perform the task.  I tried customizing the Insert Tool Bar but when I restarted NW it went back to the non-function one.  Also when customizing "Insert Time Signature" doesn't appear in the Available  Tools box.  Anyone else experienced this problem?  I have rebooted and restarted the software a number of times to no avail.

Re: Upgrade to 2.75 on Windows 7

Reply #1
I suspect that the Config Files folder location is assigned to a non-existent directory. You can fix this from Tools, Options, Folders.

This problem is generally detected and fixed when running NWC 2.75a (which is currently in beta release).

Reply #2
Brilliant - created a new folder C:\Users\Simon\AppData\Local\Noteworthy Software\nwc2\Config and the problem was solved.  Thank you so much for the prompt response - appreciate the quick fix!!  Love this software - have used it for around 20 years now!

Reply #3
Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.