Skip to main content
Topic: share NWC files for displaying onto wall, independent onto the format (Read 2450 times) previous topic - next topic

share NWC files for displaying onto wall, independent onto the format

I have a lot of NWC files with a single line notation, used for displaying onto a wall.
Every wall (and projector) is different, so the settings (font, size, line break, etc.) into the file are also different.
I want to share the files (.nwctxt) with other people.

Is there a way to merge the .nwctxt file with the settings of Noteworthy Composer, which are committed with their projector/wall?
If not, do you have another idea how to share the files?

People who do not have a license of NWC, can they print a song to a picture (PNG, JPG or GIF)?

Regards,
Guido

Re: share NWC files for displaying onto wall, independent onto the format

Reply #1
The free Viewer is able to print. You would normally print to PDF for portability.

I don't know what you mean by "merge the .nwctxt file with the settings of Noteworthy Composer." If you mean the printer setup, the easiest approach is to print to PDF, and then share both the pdf and the nwc source file.

Re: share NWC files for displaying onto wall, independent onto the format

Reply #2
People who do not have a license of NWC, can they print a song to a picture (PNG, JPG or GIF)?
They can use the NoteWorthy Composer Viewer. It supports nwctxt files and allows printing. It shouldn't be too difficult for a script to modify the fonts and sizes of an nwctxt file for a given display device.
Registered user since 1996