Skip to main content
Topic: Saves files, where to get?... (Read 1880 times) previous topic - next topic

Saves files, where to get?...

Hello, I've been using Noteworthy for quite some time now (a year +6 months) and I've written lots of easy level/intermediate pieces and lately I've gotten into loving playing my pieces through MIDI into our YAMAHA keyboard, just to get an idea of how they sound (I am not good at playing the piano, my son is the real student).  It sounds so much better than the Microsoft Midi Mapper that comes with Windows PCs.  I was wondering if there is a collection of Noteworthy saves that we can get access to?  I've converted a lot of midi files from the web into the program and played them through my YAMAHA keyboard, but some just sound plain dreadful.  It would also be convenient to download saves for study as well, editing, etc.

I'd appreciate your input and hope this is something that other can benefit from as well.

Lili

Re: Saves files, where to get?...

Reply #1
hi Lili
take a look to the "NWC Scriptorium", you will get lots of pieces in noteworthy format ready to play.
And, of course, you can also google it (just make a search for "noteworthy composer files" or so...) I'm sure there's some other websites with pretty good NWC music ^__^

I hope it will help, and enjoy noteworthy!!
lloyd
[...] y el mayor bien es pequeño: que toda la vida es sueño, y los sueños, sueños son.

Re: Saves files, where to get?...

Reply #2
hi Lili
take a look to the "NWC Scriptorium", you will get lots of pieces in noteworthy format ready to play.
And, of course, you can also google it (just make a search for "noteworthy composer files" or so...) I'm sure there's some other websites with pretty good NWC music ^__^

I hope it will help, and enjoy noteworthy!!
lloyd

Lloyd, I want to thank you greatly!  What a treasure, thank you so very much!!

Lili