Skip to main content
Topic: Just a question (or a suggestion for future releases...) (Read 2143 times) previous topic - next topic

Just a question (or a suggestion for future releases...)

Hello friends,
I usually use Noteworthy and I've always missed a feature for 2-sided printing support. I mean: Noteworthy has options for margins "left" and "right", not for "inside" and "outside", and it's the same for page numbers which always are in up-right corner of the page, instead of inside or outside corner. Has someone noticed this too? Is there any way for solving this?
[...] y el mayor bien es pequeño: que toda la vida es sueño, y los sueños, sueños son.

Re: Just a question (or a suggestion for future releases...)

Reply #1
Hello friends,
I usually use Noteworthy and I've always missed a feature for 2-sided printing support. I mean: Noteworthy has options for margins "left" and "right", not for "inside" and "outside", and it's the same for page numbers which always are in up-right corner of the page, instead of inside or outside corner. Has someone noticed this too? Is there any way for solving this?

What version of NWC are you running? My version has "Inside edge" and "Outside edge" margins under Page Setup (I am running version 2.51a). You also need to check the "Mirror margins" checkbox to make this work.

Re: Just a question (or a suggestion for future releases...)

Reply #2
... ... ...
sorry, that was a stupid question... Thanks for the answer Mike, next time I'll investigate a little more before posting ;)
[...] y el mayor bien es pequeño: que toda la vida es sueño, y los sueños, sueños son.