Skip to main content
Topic: Changing Titles (Read 2985 times) previous topic - next topic

Changing Titles

I am relatively new to this, so pardon a simple question. How do you change the title of the song?

Re: Changing Titles

Reply #2
There's also a button for that. It's got a lower-case " i " on it. By default, it's next to the upper-case " L " in the "file" button bar. If you hover the mouse cursor over it, you'll get a tool tip that calls it "authoring info." The title can be changed there, along with the composer and the lyricist.

Reply #3
There's also a button for that. It's got a lower-case " i " on it. By default, it's next to the upper-case " L " in the "file" button bar. If you hover the mouse cursor over it, you'll get a tool tip that calls it "authoring info." The title can be changed there, along with the composer and the lyricist.

Ha - I never noticed that before. All these years, I've been going to the menu when I want to view or change that information. You learn something new every day.

Mike

Reply #4
Thank you, Mr Ashworth, I appreciate the information.

Reply #5
Oh. I always use Ctrl-I.

Reply #6
Yup. That works, too. So does <alt><F><F>. Mark of a good piece of software; there are multiple "right" ways to do something, and you can usually find a way that fits well with your own work style.