Skip to main content
Topic: Two chorus lines (cont. from confusion over segnos, etc) (Read 2855 times) previous topic - next topic

Two chorus lines (cont. from confusion over segnos, etc)

Instead of cluttering up the thread, I decided to start a new one.  Rick, from the example you gave me, it seems it should work as I wanted, but I've come across another issue - there are separate endings to the two chorus lines, and I'm not sure how deal with that.

Re: Two chorus lines (cont. from confusion over segnos, etc)

Reply #1
there are separate endings to the two chorus lines, and I'm not sure how deal with that.
I'd curse the editor for not writing it out :)
Registered user since 1996

Reply #2
Instead of cluttering up the thread, I decided to start a new one.  Rick, from the example you gave me, it seems it should work as I wanted, but I've come across another issue - there are separate endings to the two chorus lines, and I'm not sure how deal with that.
Thanks!  I'm still a little shaky on the software, but there is really an awful lot to learn.  I start something that doesn't look too difficult, then I run up against something like this.  Rich has gone over a lot of stuff with me on other things I have worked on, and I have learned a great deal in the last few months.  It pays to ask questions, even if it makes you feel dumb!

Edit: Now I really feel dumb!  I quoted me instead of you.

I'm finding out what more of the options do, too!

Reply #3
Rich has gone over a lot of stuff with me on other things I have worked on
However, I wouldn't (couldn't!) have come up with Rick's solution here. Over and beyond the (normal) call of Noteworthy.
Rich.