Skip to main content
Topic: MMR of 10 is split in 8 and 2 in Print Preview (Read 2913 times) previous topic - next topic

MMR of 10 is split in 8 and 2 in Print Preview

In the attached song, in measures 38 to 47 there's only piano to be played.  The score is only showing the voices parts, with one special staff 'ALL', wich is used when all voices have to sing unisono. So in all but the piano staff I have a MMR of 10 measures, where the voice staffs are collapsed, so only the 'ALL' show is to be shown. 
The problem is : in Print Preview this creates a MMR of 8 in one system, followed by a MMr of 2 in the next system. What I want is 1 MMR of 10.

How can I do this?
Always look on the bright side of life!

Re: MMR of 10 is split in 8 and 2 in Print Preview

Reply #1
The attached seems to be what you want to do, if I understand you correctly. Others may find different solutions.

What I have done is to uncheck the "increase spacing for longer notes" in Page setup/options and then to specify exactly where I want the system breaks.  It will give you something to work with anyway !

Rich.

Reply #2
Set all the MMR's in measure 38 to Visibility:Always
Registered user since 1996

Reply #3
Thanks Rich and Rick for your solutions!

Both work, but since changing the option 'increase spacing for longer notes' has influance on all the sheet, I prefer Ricks solution.

Have a nice 2014 full of wonderful music!
Always look on the bright side of life!