Skip to main content
Topic: NWPlayer Note Stem Length Bug (Read 2921 times) previous topic - next topic

NWPlayer Note Stem Length Bug

<embed type="application/x-mplayer2" src="http://tlds.dothome.co.kr/sesirine/090822.avi" EnableContextMenu="false" align="middle" transparentatstart="0" showpositioncontrols="1" showcontrols="1" autosize="0" autostart="false" animationatstart="0" showdisplay="0" ShowCaptioning="true" authoresize="0" showstatusbar="1" showtracker="1" width="600" height="400" volume="0"></embed>

If you are unable to view, please click <here>

So, I have more than 100 midi files, and two of them (including this) has the same problem.
Importimg them to NWC1, the bug still remains. Not NWC2.

Why is that stem longer? Is it an error? Or just a bug?

Sesirine.
NWC User since 2008

Re: NWPlayer Note Stem Length Bug

Reply #1
So, I have more than 100 midi files, and two of them (including this) has the same problem.
Importimg them to NWC1, the bug still remains. Not NWC2.
Why is that stem longer? Is it an error? Or just a bug?
Possibly neither. Generally, NWC2 handles stem lengths better than NWPlayer.

Blissfully, your attempt at embedding a 1.2MB avi file failed in three different browsers.
I was able to download and play it. I see the long stem. Without access to the MIDI file, it is difficult to say what the problem might be.

NWPlayer and "NWC1" are obsolete. IMO, it is a waste of time reporting minor problems with them. If they constantly caused GPF's or system hangups it might be worth reporting.
Registered user since 1996