Skip to main content
Topic: NWC font (Read 14305 times) previous topic - next topic

NWC font

I'm trying to start up NoteWorty Composer but it says I don't have the default NoteWorty Composer font, to install it, reboot and then re-start my computer. Where can I get this font? I know this probably sounds stupid, but I have NO idea! Thanks in advance!

Re: NWC font

Reply #1
Version 1.30f installs the NWC font automatically into your system. You should see it in the Windows\System or \Windows\Fonts folder, depending on your system.

If you are using an older 1.30 version, then the procedure to follow is already here in this forum and in the info sources of our web site. I have reprinted it here in case it help:

Version 1.30 through 1.30e font repair procedure:

You can try the following, in order:

1. Delete the "nwcv13.fot" file, then restart NWC. The font should be rebuilt and all should be well.

If not, then

2. Delete the "nwcv13.fot" file if it exists. Reboot your system, then restart NWC. The font should be rebuilt and all should be well.

If not, then

3. For Windows 95, move the nwcv13.ttf file to \windows\font, or for Windows 3.1, install the font from the control panel. Now, open the file "\windows\nwc.ini", and change the line

AddFontOnStartup=1

- to -

AddFontOnStartup=0

Now start NWC, and all should be well.

If not, then the font file is probably corrupted, and needs to be replaced all together.

I hope this helps.

Eric, support@noteworthysoftware.com

Reply #2
>> Version 1.30f installs the NWC font automatically into your system. You should see it in the Windows\System or \Windows\Fonts folder, depending on your system. I have the problem that I deleted the whole of my windows directory along with the noteworthy font file for version 1.30f. I no longer have the upgrade file for 1.30e to 1.30f. How do I dig myself out of this whole I've made?

regards

Graham

Reply #3
send nwcv15.ttf

Reply #4
i need the nwcv15.tff file for nwc
i would greatlt appreciate it if u send it 2 me
thankz
tyler

Reply #5
These files are part of the NWC release. Reinstalling NWC will create the files again.

Andrew

Reply #6
I NEED THE TTF FONT NAMES NWCV15.TTF. I DELETED THE FONT BY ACCIDENT AND I NEED ANOTHER COPY. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE WOULD SEND ME ONE. THANKS !!!!

Reply #8
Run the setup program to get the font installed.

Reply #9
Please, send me nwcv15.ttf

Reply #10
I also need the nwcv15.ttf file, because too many fonts are installed. I would like to install it manually, could someone send me the file?

Thanks

Reply #11
Nw could have a place in support that has many files for replacement.

Reply #12
Hey, has anyone actually FOUND this phreaking nwcv15.ttf file?!?!? I need it also, and cannot locate it anywarez.