Skip to main content
Topic: I registered Noteworthy; what are the extra features? (Read 2199 times) previous topic - next topic

I registered Noteworthy; what are the extra features?

I have finally registered Noteworthy Composer, and I was wondering what some of the extra features are

Re: I registered Noteworthy; what are the extra features?

Reply #1
G'day Nijg,
AFAIK there aren't any additional features as such...

If you check the eval. download page it says this:

NoteWorthy Composer 1.75c can be downloaded for a 30 day evaluation by clicking on the appropriate link below. This special evaluation version of the program allows you to try out all of the features of the program, including printing and saving your own files. However, it does impose limits on the number of times you can save your own work, and limits your access to files created by registered users. The full details are explained in the help file, included in the evaluation package.

As I haven't had an eval. for years and my help file doesn't seem to to contain the "full details" relating to eval. limitations I can't tell you more than what is included in the quote above.  I guess the licenced version replaces the eval. help file.

The biggest limitation of the eval. seems to be the number of saves.  BUT, being a registered user, you can now apply to join the NWC2 beta program, which I guarantee you won't regret!
I plays 'Bones, crumpets, coronets, floosgals, youfonymums 'n tubies.