Skip to main content
Topic: Extracting pieces from a project to pdf (Read 3533 times) previous topic - next topic

Extracting pieces from a project to pdf

I was very impressed this morning on my usuall rounds to a classical guitar forum
 which visit and saw an extract of a piece of two bars in standard notation .This is
a tremendous visual help when one wishes to explain or enquire about a particular technical problem one might encounter regading any section.Not to feel
put out I went straight to my NWC 1.75and tried this this trick from all angles that
I know and they are not that many ,How can I extract selected bars in Noteworthy
and convert them to pdf in order to send as an attachment to a any site on the web.You dont want to send the whole piece as the version of Adobe which I use doesn't have selective cutting once formatted .

Re: Extracting pieces from a project to pdf

Reply #1
Edit, Copy Special can be used to make small graphic clips of what you see in the editor. You can paste these into something like the Paint program that comes with Windows, as well as various other programs.

Reply #2
Thanks I will try that.

Reply #3
Yes! thats the one .Thank you once again.

Reply #4
You can also install a [free] program called "PrimoPDF" - with it you can "print" a document into PDF format.