Skip to main content
Topic: Eligibility for NWC2 (Read 4069 times) previous topic - next topic

Eligibility for NWC2

If this is not the right place to ask this question, I really do apologize.  (Also, if the question has already been answered, I apologize.)
I did not purchase a NWC 1.75 CD.  I purchased the 1.55b 3.5"disk in 2000, and I have upgraded via direct download from the website every time.  I am now using 1.75.  Am I eligible for NWC 2?

Re: Eligibility for NWC2

Reply #1
G'day Steve,
unfortunately you really do need the 1.75 CD as the NWC2 preview install requires files from it.

That's at least one reason why the eligibility requirement that you hace 1.75 on CD exists.

There have also been discussions on eligibility at different times in the past so a search of the forums (fora?) will reveal more...

For the official info go here:
http://www.noteworthysoftware.com/nwc2/

Lawrie
I plays 'Bones, crumpets, coronets, floosgals, youfonymums 'n tubies.

Reply #2
Thanks very much, Lawrie.  I'll probably go ahead and order the CD.  $15 isn't so bad.

Reply #3
G'day Steve,
I don't think you'll regret it,  apart from the native improvments you'll have access to some truly marvellous user created tools.

Check the Noteworthysoftware home page for the user tools starter kit then check the scripto for updates and additional tools.  You'll be amazed.

Lawrie
I plays 'Bones, crumpets, coronets, floosgals, youfonymums 'n tubies.

Reply #5
Okay.  I ordered it three days ago, and I know via email that it has already been shipped.  Thanks!