Skip to main content
Topic: Identity (Read 8132 times) previous topic - next topic

Identity

Hi guys & gals,
In the Help-section, there is something to establish your identity. The button, however, is labeled 'Establish my identify'. Well, only a typo. But, having a nice and legally bought Noteworthy-CD, I would like to have a name with blue dotted lines under it, and an 'Authenticated NoteWorthy Composer User'-popup. How does one do that?

Re: Identity

Reply #3
Establish your identify, of course.

Reply #6
Hey Rob, you really like to joke a lot!...

Reply #7
Yes !ME!, in my own language or in English! Still, I hope that someone can answer my question... but I can wait. I'm going to Luxemburg for a few days, and hope to find the answer on Monday.

Reply #8
Thanks for the report about the 'identify' error. This is now fixed.

There are some users that participated in early stages of NWC2 development that have authenticated accounts on the site. They are not generally available at this time.

Reply #10
Indeed. Although I participated in early NWC2 beta test (not development), but do not have an authentication - would have declined it. So, don't feel left out.

Reply #11
Thanks for the report about the 'identify' error. This is now fixed.
This was reported by P.T.B. on 2002-07-12...

Reply #13
>participated in early NWC2 beta test [not development]

Sorry, poor choice of words. Some folks assisted with testing during early stages of NWC development (I think of this as part of the overall development cycle).

Reply #14
I thought that's what you meant. As for "poor choice of words," my reply #10 is gramatically incorrect.

Reply #15
Quote from: "Rob den Heijer"
Yes !ME!, in my own language or in English! Still, I hope that someone can answer my question... but I can wait. I'm going to Luxemburg for a few days, and hope to find the answer on Monday.
Oh, Sorry. I thought dat "Dubya" was u...