Skip to main content
Topic: Page setup window (Read 3300 times) previous topic - next topic

Page setup window

Hi,

Can you make the page setup window wider so I don't have to click that little button to see the contents tab after I've click the preview tab?

Another thing (not a NoteWorthy problem but I ask because NoteWorthy users are so clever) I can't set up my soundblaster16 to have the creative midi port, the audio and fm synth working under NT. I re-installed the soundblaster16 driver with NT but I can't use the midi port. Please help me by emailing: business_net@bitsmart.com

I would also like the feature to force NoteWorthy to keep notes to 8ths even if the notes are slightly less than 8ths.

Thankyou for a GREAT program.

Re: Page setup window

Reply #1
I solved the my midi problem thankyou.

Reply #2
If I understand your first question correctly, you want to speed up access to the preview after adjusting the contents.
I agree. Maybe putting the preview button on the right hand side (under Close & Cancel & Help) would be more helpful.
Version 1.51 does have a toolbar button going straight to Preview, but it doesn't work when the Page Setup dialog is open. Hmm. I'd vote for the Preview button in the dialog to be "common" to all pages.

Andrew

Reply #3
X, you can use Alt-v when the preview tab is open.
Andrew, I agree to the idea of moving the Preview button to the comman part on the right (thus making the Alt-v work anywhere :-)).
Eric, some comments ?