Skip to main content
Topic: going down the page (Read 4719 times) previous topic - next topic

going down the page

I Need some serious help, I got a peice of music of the net and it was so small the my piano teacher could not read it, so I took it back, got the program and tried to copy it exactly, now, I've Finished the first lot of staves, on the top line, there are three, now I want to know how to go down a line, with out it playing the whole song as one, so the there is the first staff, the second below it and the third below that, together that plays a song, It has four bars, And I want to do more, but don't know how to go down a line and keep it seperate, so I can print it exactly, give to my piano teacher so she can teach me how to play it.

Re: going down the page

Reply #2
Completely offtopic, but the Zelda Song really is nice! I have even made it into a Nokia ringtone!

Reply #3
Hey!  I wanna make my own ringtone!  Everything that came with the phone is lame, and I do have space for 3 or 4 others, but I don't want to download anything that anyone else can get too.  How do I make my own ringtone and get it onto my phone?

Reply #4
Hmm, that depends quite a lot on what phone you have... But as a guideline (this is valid for Nokia only, I don't know about the others):

-If your phone has beeper sounds only, you can either make ringtones in a menu, or if the phone can be connected to your computer, download Nokia Suite. It has even a program to convert MIDI's into single-channel ringtones.

-If your phone supports polyphonic ringtones, they are in fact just ordinary MID files! If your phone has an infrared, bluetooth or cable connection to your PC, just send in the MID file of your choice. If you can't connect to your computer, upload the MID file to a www server and then download it through wap. (Just input the address and select Connect, Go, or whatever it is, my phone is in Finnish... the address of my Zelda ringtone is http://koti.mbnet.fi/bstrom/pring/hyrule.mid)