Skip to main content
Topic: Tempo (Read 4912 times) previous topic - next topic

Tempo

I just want to say that I appreciate everyone who helped me. I just have one last question. I inserted a tempo (at default it's 120) of 100 in a song I was composing. I now want to change it. I can't undo tempo because I alreadt saved it and exited the program. I tried placing the cursor right after the tempo and hitting backspace but that just deleted a note in the measure. How do I remove the tempo? Thanks!

Adam

Re: Tempo

Reply #1
Hold shift while pressing cursor-left (or put the cursor before the item and hold shift while pressing cursor-right) to select the item, or click-drag to select with the mouse. Then press CNTL-E or ALT-Enter to get into the properties dialog for that item.

Use the same technique to edit any object in NWC.

Reply #2
Maybe Adam misunderstands how to select (highlight) the tempo?

Adam: Look at the tempo. I can't duplicate the symbols here, but it should ook something like this:

*N=120

Where * is a little gray diamond, and N is a note.

You need to select the little gray diamond, not the N=120 part.

Reply #3
Thanks!

Adam

Reply #4
...the little gray diamond...
You left yours gray?  How dull.  Mine is a ghostly blue.  I changed all the colors.
Personalize it!

Reply #5
Oh, ok. The instructions should then read, "Where * is a little gray diamond, and N is a note. Unless you're on Casper's system, in which case use the ghostly blue diamond."