Skip to main content
Topic: Creative Audio HQ (Read 9249 times) previous topic - next topic

Creative Audio HQ

A friend gave me their old Audigy card, but no CD.  I have the drivers installed but no Audio HQ for the soundfonts.  Is there a place where I can download it, or can anyone zip it an email it to me?  I've been checking for about a week but have had no luck.

Re: Creative Audio HQ

Reply #2
I can't download it, only the webupdate. And the web update doen't work, because I do not have it installed.

Reply #3
I'm in the same boat. Installed the audigy on a new computer and can't find my copy of HQ.  Let me know if you find anything, i'll post if I do.

Reply #5
Hi Guys:

Please I need your help. Apparently I desinstal the audio drivers of my PC (AudioHQU) and I dont hace the cd. What I can to do? Thanks and blessings!

Reply #6
yea it seems that creative sucks when it comes to getting the rite software, i am also in the growing fleet in the boat, i got the card off a freind and cant find the spftware

Reply #8
hey wuz up i got my soundblasters downloaded & set up but my audio hq wont open i get no sound anyone help me please

Reply #9
At www.opendrivers.com there is archives for soundblaster drivers. There is one 361mb download of a soundblaster Live and Audigy installation cd.  After downloading and extracting cd file I was able to select AudioHQ and Surround Mixer utilities for installation and they worked fine with my Audigy card.