Skip to main content
Topic: Congratulation (Read 4304 times) previous topic - next topic

Congratulation

Congratulation on NWC 1.50 Beta Preview! I'v been evaluating the previous version for a couple of weeks. I've found many of my wishes in NWC forum. I'm glad that many of them came true in NWC 1.50. I think it's great. As a church choir conductor I especially appreciate the font and staff features (font type, style, size, script, staff size, etc.) And these are just the first quick impressions after running the NWC 1.50 for the first time! Unfortunately some expected and wished features are still missing e.g. a note with its stem going downward cannot be combined with a lower note which has its stem going upward. Can I hope it'll be there in the future? Best wishes.
Pavel

Re: Congratulation

Reply #1
Does the 1.5 release in Windows 95 imply the death of upgrades for Windows 3.1?

Reply #2
To quote from Eric's newsgroup release...
"The next release of NoteWorthy Composer will be version 1.50. A first preview will be made available at our web site on 11-Nov-1997. This first preview release will be accessible only to registered users who are currently using Windows 95 or Windows NT. It will be made available as a download from our web site. The 16-bit edition will also be made available later in the month for users of Windows 3.1."

I think that answers your question, no?

A

Reply #3
Could someone tell me how to select fonts for lyrics?
Thanks

Reply #4
Enter the File - Page Setup dialogue - select Fonts tab - highlight Staff Lyric - click on Modify - select a font and style - click OK.
All Lyrics on your score should be updated and displayed in the selected font. Good Luck!