Skip to main content
Topic: HELP!!!!! (Read 5322 times) previous topic - next topic

HELP!!!!!

I can't find where you can add the measures!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: HELP!!!!!

Reply #1
I don't understand your statement!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #2
Press the space bar!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #3
I think Fred means TAB!!!!!!

Reply #4
You're right!!!!!!

Reply #5
Okay.  I couldn't remember.  Will it even put the measure numbers on the staff?  I couldn't remember how to do that eather lol.

Reply #6
File, Page Setup, Options, Measure Numbers!!!!!!!!!

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Reply #7
OKAY I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!

(i couldn't resist eather lol)

Reply #8
((((((I have to be different))))))))

If your song doesn't start on beat 1 of a bar, you have pick up notes that occur before your first full bar.  You can set the bar numbering to start at either 1 or 0, 0 handles this situation.

Also, while the bar numbers will appear in every bar on the top staff of your screen, it will only print at the beginning of each line.  If you're writing for more than one instrument, the bar numbers won't be the best rehearsal marks to use, because different instruments may end each line of music at a different place.  One or two people may had, say, bar 32 marked, but others may have bar 30 or 36 numbered.  Only a minor annoyance, but it's nice to use proper rehearsal markings that you can get from some of the user fonts available from the scriptorium.  A, B, C, etc, in a box.

Reply #9
(((((((((it's me again))))))))))

Sorry for all the typos and the lousy grammar in my message 8 above.  That comes from writing very late at night after a long day with only 4 hours sleep the night before.

Reply #10
Okay.  You must get a half a time of sleep! lol

Reply #11
this has to be the funniest thing ive read yet

Reply #12
Indeed.......!!!!