Skip to main content
Topic: Last System always extended (Read 2323 times) previous topic - next topic

Last System always extended

Hello,

Since I upgraded from 1.55 to 1.75.3, no matter the 'Extend Last System' setting in Page Setup, the last system is always extended.

Any hint is welcome.

Thanks,

- Philippe

Re: Last System always extended

Reply #1
I just checked, since I usually use have turned on I wouldn't have noticed if it was broken. However, it works fine here, fwiw...

Reply #2
Works fine for me too.  I use Windows 98, maybe that makes a difference?

Reply #3
Maybe is it because your last system is already one full-page wide :-)

To check this, try to set the page in Landscape instead of Portrait (or vice versa), then play with the "extend last system" value. (You may also try to force the one-before-last barline to "force system break".)

If there still is no difference, then maybe you have another staff somewhere which may be longer than the others? (just supposition here, I've not tried that!)

Or you have an extra barline, with "force system break" checked. Usually, when you check/uncheck the "extend last system" checkbox, only the last measure is extended. If you see no difference, it may be due to this.

HTH!
(And we all would be glad to know what was the problem, it would help other people that may encounter the same trouble) :-)