Skip to main content
Topic: Default Settings of Imported MIDI Files (Read 2489 times) previous topic - next topic

Default Settings of Imported MIDI Files

Hi all,

Does anyone know if you can change the default Fonts, Margins, and Page/Setup Options that are in use after importing a MIDI file.

I've found the info on creating a new template with different Fonts, Margins etc., but I can't fnd anything for changing the default settings for imported MIDIs.

One work around I've found is to create a template with the desired settings, create a new file form that template, then import the MIDI and copy each of its staffs into the new file. For the time that takes, I can go ahead and import the MIDI and make the changes to the Fonts, Margins, and Page/Setup Options manually.

Any help is appreciated.

Re: Default Settings of Imported MIDI Files

Reply #1
Unfortunately, the file created by MIDI Import is not based on any user defineable templates. We will consider this for future improvements.

Reply #2
>>Unfortunately, the file created by MIDI Import is not based on any user defineable templates. We will consider this for future improvements.

Oooh, please do!

Reply #3
Thanks "Noteworthy Online". That's kinda what I figured after experimenting more, but I appreaciate your confirmation. And I really like the Noteworthy program!