Skip to main content
Topic: Need NWCV17.ttf (Read 18401 times) previous topic - next topic

Need NWCV17.ttf

Upon reloading NWC after a crash, I received a prompt that I needed NWCV17.ttf. Does anyone have a URL for this font? Thanks,

Gordon

Re: Need NWCV17.ttf

Reply #1
This error states the wrong TTF name. It should say NWCV15.TTF. If you get this error after installing NWC, try rebooting and see if the error clears up. If not, you can manually install this font from the NoteWorthy Composer program files.

Reply #2
Thanks for the reply. I did install NWCV15 and the problem cleared up.
Thanks again,
Gordon

Reply #3
i cant install the nwcv15... how i make this??

Reply #4
Neccesitas abrir C:\Windows\Fonts. Entonces, neccesitas poner nwcv15.ttf en este carpeta.
P.S. El verbo hacer quiere dicer "make" y "do." Quieres user "do" para su pregunta.

(You need to open C:\Windows\Fonts. Then, you need to put nwcv15.ttf en this folder.) I hope you can understand my Spanish.

Reply #5
put nwcv15.ttf to which folder?

Reply #6
Put NWCV15 into whichever folder contains your other system fonts. On some systems, it might be C:\WinNT\Fonts

Reply #7
I tried to install NWC on a windows 2000 but I didn't have network administrator rights.  So when I try to run the program it's looking for nwcv17 but the file you get in the nwc directory is nwcv15 so I copied the 15 file to the winnt\system directory and that didn't work, so I renamed the file to 17, I tried putting both the 15 and renamed 17 files in all the system directories I can think of and kept rebooting, but the nwc program still says it can't find the ttf.  I was wondering if there was a way to manually register the font or something.  Any suggestions?  Please e-mail me at oneywj@postmaster.co.uk

Thanks in advance!

Reply #8
Hmm... ok... I never tried the "FONT" folder... go figure...

Reply #9
Quite apart from the issues described above... Windows does not identify a font by its file name, but rather by its internal name. Changing the file name wouldn't help.

Reply #11
i meet the same problem, and solve it when i find the answer from here, thanks.