Skip to main content
Topic: NWC Support (Read 5670 times) previous topic - next topic

NWC Support

Has anyone noticed that NWC Support havn't been around here for a while? It looks like they are leaving tips and advice to the experts like Andrew Purdham and Don Ferguson. Hopefully they are so busy fulfilling the wish-list they havn't had time to answer the questions :))

Re: NWC Support

Reply #1
Although we do not guarantee personal response on this forum, we will make every effort to visit periodicallt and give answers.

Reply #2
I can't get my noteworthy to work with my Midi Port. Under Tools and Option and then Record. I can not enter an input device.
All music is coming out of the soundblaster speakers instead of my Keyboard.

I comnnect my PC to the Keyboard via the Soundcard port.

Please help. Thanks

Reply #3
There seems to be a bit of confusion here. The Tools Options Record is for when you want to play from your keyboard directly into Noteworthy.
To get the Noteworthy to play back to a keybopard you should be looking at Tools Options MIDI.
From there you should have at least two options to select .
One will be MIDI OUT. Select this in order to make Noteworthy to play back to your keyboard.
The may be other Options such as Midi Mapper which will force Noteworthy to play back according to the instructions in the MIDI MAPPER setup in the control panel.
The number of options here really depends on your sound carg.
Hope this helps.

Richard

Reply #4
I brought a noteworthy modem but it did not come with a driver so when 95 see the modem it looks for the software but it didn't come with any. How can I download the driver

Reply #5
Oh Oh

Nothing to do with Noteworthy Composer - suggest you look for other 'Noteworthy' companies on the net.Bet they're not as good as this one though