Skip to main content
Topic: ...Tempo... (Read 4686 times) previous topic - next topic

...Tempo...

Hello NWC friends:

I am user registered of N.W.C. last version. I need to know:

Does it be possible change the "TEMPO" general of a musical score?. Do I ask because I have a musical work of 30 minutes of duration. Within the score, there is much Rall, Accell, and "tempos". I want that the work is executed an a little over rapid (that now their duration is of 26 minutes). Changing all the internal "tempos" it of the work is an enormous work.

Bye. .Bye. and thank you...Jubal

Re: ...Tempo...

Reply #1
I think it is not possible. Maybe you can ask for "relative" tempo variations instead of absolute ones, in the wish list.

Reply #2
At the moment, the only way to change the tempos is manually.

Reply #3
(not for the faint-hearted)

I just had a crazy thought that just might work. Export your file to midi, and play the midi on VanBasco Midi Player (freeware). It allows you to control relative tempo in realtime; set the tempo to where you want it. Use a multi-midi client such as Multimid (buggy in Win9x) or Hubi's Midi Cable (much better) to route the midi output into another loopback node, connected to the midi input of NWC; record the "performance". Finally take the newly imported tempo track and paste it into the ORIGINAL NWC file.

Reply #4
One thing I learnt at an early age with NWC is to create a separate "conductor track". Then it was much easier to adjust tempo settings.