Skip to main content
Topic: an asterik at the end of the name file (Read 577 times) previous topic - next topic

an asterik at the end of the name file

Hello, what is the meaning of the asterik at the end of the file name. Does it mean that there is still something wrong?

Thank you,

Frank

Re: an asterik at the end of the name file

Reply #1
If you mean in the Title Bar of the window, it just means there's been changes since the last save.
I plays 'Bones, crumpets, coronets, floosgals, youfonymums 'n tubies.

Reply #3
If you mean in the Title Bar of the window, it just means there's been changes since the last save.
On other things Lawrie, it could be something I forgot to key in, like the pedal release, is there any connection with the sound? when we play, maybe less volume. Or it is just for the pianis player.
Thank you

Frank

Reply #4
On other things Lawrie, it could be something I forgot to key in, like the pedal release, is there any connection with the sound? when we play, maybe less volume. Or it is just for the pianist player.
Thank you

Frank

Reply #5
On other things Lawrie, it could be something I forgot to key in, like the pedal release, is there any connection with the sound? when we play, maybe less volume. Or it is just for the pianis player.
Pedal up/down is how the sustain pedal function is implemented in NWC.  However, as stated in a reply elsewhere, the piano is an instrument that decays.  Just like any other percussion* instrument.  You CANNOT make it sustain like a wind/string/voice/organ type instrument.  Nor can you make it crescendo...  Despite what Beethoven wrote a few times  :))

* Yes, the piano is technically a percussion instrument because the strings are struck with hammers.
I plays 'Bones, crumpets, coronets, floosgals, youfonymums 'n tubies.