Skip to main content
Topic: Duplet (Read 2862 times) previous topic - next topic

Duplet

Good morning,
I have to insert the duplet in two places. How can I do? I saw that there is a plugin but I am not able to use it. I downloaded it but who knows where it went. Can you give me clear instructions on how to insert this particular function into my score?
Thank you.
Lorenzo

PS: Please consider the "language" factor  :-[  :-[  :-[

Re: Duplet

Reply #1
Hi Lorenzo,
I'm not sure how you downloaded the object so I'm going to take you through step by step starting at downloading it.
  • Follow this link (Right click, open in new tab or window) https://forum.noteworthycomposer.com/?topic=9229.msg66599#msg66599
  • Read the description and instructions
  • There is a "code" section, click the "select" link
  • Press <Ctrl+C> to copy the selected text
  • Open NWC, click "Edit" then "Paste as new file"
  • This should create a new song showing the contents of the NWC clip and give you an error relating to the object, unless the object is already correctly installed
  • Assuming you need to install the object press <Ctrl+J> then click the Online Sync button
  • Once the sync is completed select the missing object and click the option to install it (I already have this object and I'm not sure of the exact steps without having an object to install so I can remind myself)
  • Once installed it is available to you from the normal <J> dialogue - the object is called "TupletMarks.fso"
  • A reminder - this object is a VISUAL thing only, it does NOT affect playback
I plays 'Bones, crumpets, coronets, floosgals, youfonymums 'n tubies.

Re: Duplet

Reply #2
Great, done!
Many thanks, Lawrie.
I couldn't have done it without your step by step guide.
Good morning!
Lorenzo