Skip to main content
Topic: verse no, left justifed and lyrics left justified (Read 1427 times) previous topic - next topic

verse no, left justifed and lyrics left justified

Hello, I have several questions:
1. how can I make the verse no. and lyrics start look  left justified like in the song sheet that I posted before. Attached is my keyed lyrics.
2. Because I I want to screen recording it and posting it in my youtube channel, how can I make the word " Melismatic " disappeared.
3. how can I make it the highlighted area of the 2nd staff not hit the lyrics the staff of the above staff.

Thank you.

Frank

Re: verse no, left justifed and lyrics left justified

Reply #1
1. Use the VerseNumbers.ms plugin to get easy verse numbers. There are a number of options for complicated situations, but the default settings should give you verses starting at number 1.  Look at the SAVEQUEN.NWC sample file for an example.
2. If you click the glasses icon (Viewer Mode), it will hide the oval Melismatic.nw (and VerseNumbers.ms) text markers.
3. On the Lyrics setting page, adjust the Offset to change this.

Re: verse no, left justifed and lyrics left justified

Reply #2
1. Use the VerseNumbers.ms plugin to get easy verse numbers. There are a number of options for complicated situations, but the default settings should give you verses starting at number 1.  Look at the SAVEQUEN.NWC sample file for an example.
2. If you click the glasses icon (Viewer Mode), it will hide the oval Melismatic.nw (and VerseNumbers.ms) text markers.
3. On the Lyrics setting page, adjust the Offset to change this.

Thank you Mike for your explantions. It helps me very much.

Frank