Skip to main content
Topic: How can I attach image file (Read 1190 times) previous topic - next topic

How can I attach image file

Anyone can help me how can we attach image file?, because I do not know how to combine the flags of the note, so that look like the one in my song sheet.

Thank you

Frank,

Sorry I can not attach the file, it took me to the https://, when I clicked image icon on the icon bar ribbon

Re: How can I attach image file

Reply #1
Hi Frank,

Below the edit window you have an area where you can drag and drop files or use the button 'selecting them'.

Remark: the attached image file doesn't show in the preview, only after you post it.
Always look on the bright side of life!

Reply #2
You may not need to post an attachment. It sounds like you have eighth and/or sixteenth notes together, and you want to have the flags combined. The bar which replaces the flags is called a beam, and all you need to do is select the adjacent flagged notes (highlight them). Then from the menu, select Edit > Beam. Even easier is to click on the tool bar icon with two eighth notes and a red beam. O you can press ctrl-B on the keyboard. If that was not your intention, then post the image.

Reply #3
Thank you  fathafluff, I will try it

It seems that I can attached the file now. the one that I circled is the one I questioned

Reply #4
Thank you  fathafluff, You are awesome, it works like what I expected.
 I do not know yet the rule in this forum, if I wanted to ask another one, can I post it here?, or I should post in the new topic

Thank you