Skip to main content
Topic: Does anyone know this? (Read 1226 times) previous topic - next topic

Does anyone know this?

Does anyone know where in the forum is a usertool, LUA, or an exe someone posted years ago where he
said now your can input into noteworthy staffs any font symbol in the place of notes and these symbols will play the correspondent note staff placement i think uses the called character map and any font in question and could you please explain what is to import or copy n paste an image into noteworthy, what is it & how would it be usefull to a composer? Is it possible to create a usertool or LUA that would use n calculate the MPC pitch bend mechanism and prompt you the equate within a 100 cents of microtunning for 4 prompts one note affected, all same notes on a staff, all notes selected, or all notes on the midi channel, a sort of practical converter utility new mechanismic tool?
Kyrie ix 236++=K k-squared....

Re: Does anyone know this?

Reply #1
Hi -

1. "usertool, lua [object] or exe ... input into noteworthy staffs any font symbol in the place of notes and these symbols will play the correspondent note": Unfortunately, I do not know suc a tool and can't remember one. Maybe someone else?

2. "import or copy n paste an image into noteworthy": No, this is not possible (and yes, it would be helpful sometimes).

3.  "usertool or LUA [object] that would use n calculate the MPC pitch bend mechanism and prompt you the equate within a 100 cents of microtunning for 4 prompts one note affected, all same notes on a staff, all notes selected, or all notes on the midi channel, a sort of practical converter utility new mechanismic too": I think this could be done. But I fear it would not be too easy ... and would not be the first tool on my list of things to do (but that's just my interest). Maybe someone else con do it, or has done something like this? But it should also be possible manually with an MPC controller - although using them is not too easy, in my experience.

H.M.

Re: Does anyone know this?

Reply #2
Hi -

1. "usertool, lua [object] or exe ... input into noteworthy staffs any font symbol in the place of notes and these symbols will play the correspondent note": Unfortunately, I do not know suc a tool and can't remember one. Maybe someone else?

2. "import or copy n paste an image into noteworthy": No, this is not possible (and yes, it would be helpful sometimes).

3.  "usertool or LUA [object] that would use n calculate the MPC pitch bend mechanism and prompt you the equate within a 100 cents of microtunning for 4 prompts one note affected, all same notes on a staff, all notes selected, or all notes on the midi channel, a sort of practical converter utility new mechanismic too": I think this could be done. But I fear it would not be too easy ... and would not be the first tool on my list of things to do (but that's just my interest). Maybe someone else con do it, or has done something like this? But it should also be possible manually with an MPC controller - although using them is not too easy, in my experience.

H.M.

Thanks H.M. for your response, some years ago someone posted an exe maybe for nwc2.51 that did for me replacing notes
for any font symbol in it's place and light up as they play but can't remember who or where. There goes a lost little treasure!
Kyrie ix 236++=K k-squared....