Skip to main content
Topic: In praise of Noteworthy (Read 3574 times) previous topic - next topic

In praise of Noteworthy

For a long time now I've wanted to express how delighted I am with Noteworthy Composer. I've become pretty cynical over the years with all things computer. To me, the term "user friendly" is pretty much a cruel joke. But not with Noteworthy. I've never had a problem with the program since I first installed it, nor with the many upgrades. The program works. Despite all sorts of disasters which have befallen my computer, Noteworthy has always run as reliably as ever.

I'm quite aware of the program's limitations but the support and workarounds offered by the programers and fellow users is fantastic. One day I will splurge for a new computer, printer, scanner and Sibelius but until then I won't even entertain the idea of anything in between. I consider Noteworthy one of the best investments I've made ever.

Re: In praise of Noteworthy

Reply #1
I second your thoughts wholeheartedly.

By today standards about user fiendliness, support, generosity about updates, bug fixes, product hype and corporate boasting... NWC is a rare beast.

I only wonder how much time this can last. In any case, thanks Eric for such a nice product.

Reply #3
OK. Link to threads using ! and the thread number. Look at the URL to see what number it is. For example, this page is 1059 because the URL is http://www.noteworthysoftware.com/

Reply #4
Just click the Help link to review the special mechanisms in the forum...

Reply #5
as a result of your recommendations i'm going to get a copy of this product